In this webinar, Adam Lyness, Co-Founder and Business Development Manager, and Tom Blomfield, Technical Lead from Intranel, will highlight capabilities of the latest AutoML (Machine Learning) cloud services and outline a process to help you identify use cases for predictive analytics.
Major cloud services are increasingly offering an array of tools that promise automation of complex data science processes, making powerful predictive models more accessible and easily integrated. However, our work has shown that it’s not always easy to match available data with a compelling business case.
This webinar will help you work through a process to determine if predictive analytics makes sense for your business, including:
- How will predictions impact decision-making “on the ground” and how do you communicate these?
- How much data do you need and in what format?
- When should you invest in building and testing a model?
- Do you need to hire an expensive data scientist?
- Do you have to do all the work again if the environment changes?
If you want more advice on how to identify predictive analytics use cases for your business, schedule a one-on-one consultation with our team by dropping us a line at email@example.com.